Thank you for investing in your health! Be sure to share your sea moss creations and other products , and share/tag @HealingByYah!
SEAMOSS GEL WITH ALKALINE BOOSTER 2LB JAR Chondrus Crispus Púrpura Salvaje Gracilaria.
Púrpura salvaje Gracilaria comes from an island off the coast of Honduras. Harvested from one of the most mineral dense rock beds on earth, it has an extremely high concentration of nutrients and 92 of 102 minerals that make up the human body!
Chondrus Crispus Púrpura Salvaje Gracilaria has a high concentration of iodine in its most natural form, seamoss. Natural Iodine is the number one protector and detoxifier of 5G radiation in the body. Iodine protects the thyroid from being attacked by radiation and it helps detox radioactive iodine out of the body. This seamoss facilitates chelation, which is a process that helps remove mucus and heavy metals from the body. Please go to link below to find out the dangers of 5G and how seamoss can protect you! https://hbycenter.com/blogs/news/chondrus-crispus-seamoss-protection-against-4g-5g-radiation
This almost-tasteless seaweed is loaded with life-enhancing nutrients such as sulphur compounds, protein, iodine, bromine, betacarotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B- vitamins and vitamin C. Notably absent from a vegetarian diet, sulphur-containing amino acids, such as taurine, are abundant in seamoss, more so than in any other type of seaweed.
Use of sea moss:
Once you have your sea moss prepared according to the method given below, you can use it in your meals to enjoy all its benefits. It can be used in drinks, smoothie, ice-cream, desserts, as a dressing, in sauces and as a thickening ingredient in dishes.
Sea moss drink:
You can enjoy sea moss in your drinks and smoothies. All you have to do is add them in your favorite smoothie recipe and take a sip. Add some milk, a banana or two, some sea moss gel, ice, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract to create a perfect blend to give a treat to your taste buds and health to your body.
Wondering what a sea moss drink is good for?
Sea moss drink is the best when the flu season arrives. Most importantly, it also works best as an immunity booster. During chest infections and chronic coughing, this drink acts as a cough syrup, soothing the irritated throat and absorbing extra mucus. Additionally, the antiviral and antibacterial effect is what makes the seamoss drink best of all.
Sea moss is not only beneficial when eaten but also when applied to the skin. Additionally, seaweed gel for hair has been the best remedy for women/men/children to promote healthy hair growth. It is full of cell rejuvenating components and helps to repair broken and inflamed skin and strengthens the strands of hair. The nutrient-rich sea moss gel is just what you require. You can apply it directly over your skin or use it as an ingredient in skin and hair masks. As a result, you’ll see a noticeable difference. Try it and see the difference yourself!
1) Promotes regular thyroid function- The thyroid is a gland found in the neck below the adams apple. This gland secretes hormones known as triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones are known as T3 and T4 based on the atoms of iodine per molecule. T3= 3 iodine atoms per molecule, T4= 4 iodine atoms per molecule. These hormones have effects on the majority of the body's tissues and increase BMR (basal metabolic rate). Here are just a few examples of what the thyroid is responsible for: Increases blood flow by directly increasing the rate and strength of the heartbeat. Increases the growth rate of the developing brain cells in the fetus. Increases the growth rate of young children. Plays a major roll in thought patterns, sexual function, and sleep. Regulates central and peripheral nervous system function. Regulates menstrual cycle. Controls cholesterol levels. The most common cause of thyroid abnormalities is iodine deficiency. Iodine is one of the many minerals found abundantly in Seamoss. By consuming Seamoss regularly, you are directly feeding the thyroid.
2) Protects from radiation- Are you aware of radiation poisoning? Cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy may suffer from it. The toxins produced due to radiations are absorbed by the sea moss and expelled from the body. High amounts of iodine and zinc greatly diminish the effects of radiation poisoning. High strength Iodine pills are given to military personnel when they have been under an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attack, which causes radiation poisoning. It also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy.
3) Improves metabolism- What we refer to as our metabolism is really the process of chemical transformation that occurs within our cells. After food is consumed, our metabolism is responsible for 3 functions: converting food into energy for cellular functions; converting food into building and recovery elements for cells; and discarding waste after enough food has been processed for the above mentioned conversions.
4) Improves circulation- Filters out germs and other bacteria during blood circulation
5) Boosts immune function- Seamoss is known to have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
6) Promotes digestive regularity- Seamoss is known to ease many digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation. It is said due to the jelly- like consistency of sea moss, it can provide relief to all inflamed mucus membranes by coating the intestinal wall and at the same time pulling toxins out of the body.
7) Suppresses appetite- Seamoss is a great appetite suppressant due to its high concentration of minerals and its nutrient density. Most of us experience the uncomfortable sensations in our stomach when we have not consumed anything for a period of time. This discomfort may be coupled with weakness and cravings. This is the feeling that we know as hunger. Today we have many companies that create products to assist in the regulation and suppression of this hunger. Do your due diligence in researching what works best for you should you go that route. However, for the people that are looking to suppress their appetite in a natural, healthy way, sea moss should be considered. When you process sea moss into gel form, it is easy to add as an ingredient with other foods and drinks. Due to its jelly-like consistency, when sea moss is consumed it passes through the intestines and soothes any inflammation as well as remove any toxins. Sea moss consumed regularly will help to eliminate cravings and as a result, bring the body back to its natural weight based on your level of activity and nutrition.
8) Promotes healthy sexual function- Due to the generous amount of zinc and other minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health, sea moss is great for anyone who desires an increased sex drive. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, sea moss promotes circulation throughout the entire body especially our reproductive organs. For male readers who are experiencing difficulty with sex related drive, stamina, erection, and other abnormalities, then you should consider consuming sea moss regularly. For female readers who are experiencing a lack in desire, painful sexual experience due to dryness, feminine irritation, and anything else related to this particular topic, then a regular dose of sea moss may improve this situation.
9) Rich in vitamins and minerals- Seamoss is loaded with nutrients that are vital to the human body such as bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and Bvitamins just to name a few. It has 92 of the 102 Minerals that make up the human body.
10) Recovery- Seamoss provides relief from muscle and joint pain. Whether you are a professional athlete, fitness enthusiast, or perform any kind of heavy lifting at work, sea moss can help replace the minerals that you deplete the body of when performing these activities. Athletes would save millions just by incorporating seamoss into their diet for injury prevention.
11) Skin- Used topically as a skin and hair toner and nourisher. Aside from internal consumption, sea moss can be applied directly to the skin. It works great on sunburn, dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema. The best application we have discovered is what we call “The Sea Moss Soak”. To perform this soak you simply fill up your bath tub with water and add the sea moss gel.
12) Good for the mind- Potassium is important for the proper maintenance of the mental and emotional wellbeing of a human. On the contrary, its deficiency causes anxiety issues, irritation, and depression. Potassium is not produced inside our bodies. Therefore, we need it from outside sources. Irish Sea moss, being rich in potassium, is an ideal component in the diet to avoid anxiety and depression. Not only depression, but also mood enhancing is something sea moss excels at.
Usage Suggestions: * 2 Tablespoons per serving (Can be adjusted based on your desired potency 2-4 tbsp) 2-4 SERVINGS A DAY! START WITH ONE AND ADJUST AS YOU GO.
Storage: * Gel: When placed into a glass container STORED IN FRIDGE, your moss gel can last between 3-4 weeks.
All natural. Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use . Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely. SHIPPING: PLEASE NOTE SEAMOSS GEL IS ALWAYS MADE FRESH. IT TAKES TIME TO PREPARE. SEAMOSS WILL SHIP 3-5BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE TIME OF PURCHASE.