Seamoss Chondrus Crispus feeds the cells giving you 92 of 102 vitamins and minerals the body naturally contains. It also acts as a natural emulsifier to is added to thicken Pudding, mousse,Cream Pie and creams, Meringue, Whipped Cream, Salad Dressing, Smoothies, Sauces, anything you could want a stable-liquid form for! While gelatin is an animal-derived protein, MPA Moss contains a polysaccharide (a natural form of sugar) which, when thoroughly blended, also disperses throughout a liquid to create a semi-solid structure. In fact, the carrageen found in Seamoss is used by the mainstream food industry to make jellies, ice creams, dressings and other foods!
In addition to its functional benefits, Raw MPA Moss is an excellent source of minerals & antioxidants for the body and lubricating properties for the glands and joints . It is rich in antiviral properties that help in treating viral infections and almost all respiratory issues. this antimicrobial and antiviral agent boost immunity, prevents cellular damage and destruction and gets rid of any infections. It strengthens your hair, nails and skin internally and externally and can be used as lotion or mask. It provides a significant increase in energy and is used widely as a weight loss supplement by boosting your metabolism. It slows aging and has major anti-tumor properties. This almost-tasteless seaweed is loaded with life-enhancing nutrients such as sulphur compounds, protein, iodine, bromine, beta-carotene, calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, zinc, pectin, B- vitamins and vitamin C. Notably absent from a vegetarian diet, sulphur-containing amino acids, such as taurine, are abundant in Irish moss, more so than in any other type of seaweed!
MPA Seamoss is Premium 100% wild crafted Seamoss straight from the sea, sun-dried and sealed. Gluten-free, vegan, raw, and non-GMO. It is harvested off the coastal Tropical Islands of nha Trang Bay in Vietnam, Wiley counted amongst the world's most beautiful and pristine days. Nha Trang Bay is a marine protected area (MPA) and restricts no human activity to protect its natural resources. There are no ports or pollution, therefore you can rest assured that you are buying the highest quality semoss grown in some of the cleanest Waters in the world!
Sea Moss Benefits:
• Great vegan substitute for gelatin or eggs to emulsify or thicken when required in recipes for puddings, mousses, creams, etc.
• * High mineral content that might be missing from a plant-based lifestyle that includes: b-vitamins, beta-carotene, bromine, calcium, carbon-iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, pectin, phosphorus, potassium, protein, selenium, sulfur compounds, sulfur-containing amino acids (taurine), vitamin c, and zinc.
* Our wildcrafted sea moss is the best option for you because it is naturally grown and harvested in an eco-friendly way that makes it sustainable and free from factory growing processes.
* If you are an athlete or someone who engages in heavy physical activity, then the MPA seamoss gel is great for connective tissues and joint health because it helps the mucous membrane throughout the body to stay at balanced levels.
* This sea vegetable is great for both your internal and external skin (topical application via masks). It also encourages healthy skin.
* Sexually: Due to the high levels of key minerals that are vital for reproductive function and health in combination with its anti-inflammatory properties, MPA seamoss gel promotes circulation throughout the entire body.
* MPA seamoss gel is fantastic for both female and male reproductive organs.
Instructions for Best Use: DISTILLED WATER ONLY
1. Thoroughly rinse your MPA moss (3-4 times) until all the sand/salt has been removed.
2. In a large container, add the desired amount of MPA seamoss that you would like to use and cover it with spring or distilled water. Make sure that the water covers the moss by 2-3 times because the MPA seamoss will expand when rehydrated.
3. Allow the MPA seamoss to rehydrate for 12-24-48 hours.
(*If using heat: place your MPA moss in pot and fill 1/2 -3/4 with distilled water and apply low heat till seamoss turns more gelatinous. Should be within 5 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on it but make sure it does not get too hot if it does turn heat off and let sit. Now your moss is ready for step 4. AND you can skip step 5 do not ADD new water, use the gelatinous water that's already in the pot.)
4. Place your MPA sea moss into your blender.
5. Add distilled water until it fills halfway up to the height of your MPA sea moss in the blender.
6. Blend until smooth, then store your MPA seamoss gel in a clean glass container /air sealed glass. In the refrigerator.
* 1-4 Tablespoons (Can be adjusted based on your desired potency)
* Dried: sea moss can be stored for over one (1) year if you store it in a dark cool place (NOT YOUR REFRIGERATOR). Since the salt is a natural preservative, it helps to keep your sea moss good and ready to use.
* Gel: When placed into a glass container STORED IN FRIDGE, your moss gel can last between 3-4 weeks.
* Soaked: If you are soaking your moss in water, you can leave it in a glass bowl in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use . Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.