THE DIFFERENCE IN HBY
Púrpura salvaje Gracilaria comes from a secluded island off the cost of Honduras. Harvested from one of the most mineral dense rock beds on earth! HBYCENTER.COM is the ONLY place where you can get this! It is exclusively harvested for HBY.
ATTN: We make EVERY BATCH, EVERY INDIVIDUAL ORDER FRESH! So it takes a few days to prepare each order to be prepared!
WE RATHER HAVE FRESH CLEAN QUALITY OVER RUSHED UNCLEAN QUANTITY.
MORE INFO ON SEAMOSS
Instructions for Best Use: SPRING WATER / DISTILLED WATER RECOMMENDED
1. Thoroughly rinse your moss until all the sand has been removed.
2. In a large container, add the desired amount of seamoss that you would like to use and completely submerge under distilled water. Make sure that the water covers the moss by 2-3 times because the seamoss will expand 2-3 times its size and weight when rehydrated.
3. Allow the seamoss to rehydrate for 12-24 hours uncovered, room temperature. Then clean all debris and cut Mineral Rock that are left attached to the seamoss.
4. Place your sea moss into your blender. Two parts of seamoss - One part water Ratio. Blend until smooth. (Can also Add water as you go till desired Consistency Which should be as thick as pudding. Not too thick not too watery).
5. Use a strainer to collect any missing debris when pouring in a clean glass container /air sealed glass. Store your seamoss In the refrigerator. Enjoy
* 2 Tablespoons per serving (Can be adjusted based on your desired potency 2-6 tbsp)
* Dried: sea moss can be stored for over one (1-2) years if you store it in a dark cool place (NOT YOUR REFRIGERATOR).
* Gel: When placed into a glass container STORED IN FRIDGE, your moss gel can last between 3-4 weeks.
* Long term Soaking: If you are soaking your moss in water over 48 hours, you can leave it in a glass bowl in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
All natural. Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) - Chemical Preservatives - Dye and Color-Additives - Synthetic Chemicals - Artificial Fragrances - Petrochemicals - Animal Oils - Mineral Oils - Parabens - Alcohols - BPAs
Safe For: Pregnant/Breastfeeding Woman; Daily/Weekly Use . Your health is your wealth, so you must always invest wisely.
- The FDA has not evaluated these statements. This product is not supposed to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Results may very from person to person.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED CLAIMS BEING MADE ON ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OF THIS WEBSITE.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.